So today I got my head down and decided to finish the horses head. I’ve added the ears, the eyes and general pieces to make the shape look more like a horse.
I’m happy with how it looks but I do feel the overall shape of the head is a bit too small, needless to say it definitely portrays a horses head and being my first effort in paper modelling I’m happy with the outcome.
I’ve also added a paper dog tag which I felt added to the fact that this isn’t just a horses head but is a war horse. It took quite a while to make but was very easy compared to the horses head and I feel it adds really nicely to the overall model.
I now have to sort out how I want the horses head to stand up. I have a few pretty solid ideas that I feel would work quite nicely.