Starting to take shape

I’ve now stared to add elements to my horse and it’s started to look more like a head rather than a random 3D shape. Each additional shape I add on takes quite a while to measure out so that it fits properly but I feel that it’ll be worth it once it’s complete.

I’m still not quite sure how I’m going to make the head stand up but I’ve started to jot down some rough ideas that could work. The wire and masking tape have made the head a lot heavier than I expected so the structure to hold the head up is going to have to be quite strong.

Below are photos of the head so far.

image-09-01-16-12-50-4image-09-01-16-12-50-5

Advertisements
Tagged , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: