Covering the horses head

The horse has started to take shape but I have found that the head is not so symmetrical as I wished it would be. I believe this is because the wire came coiled up and was quite hard to straighten which has caused each side to be slightly different even though I had measured the length of each piece of wire.

cover

I’m happy with how it’s looking so far even though it’s not as symmetrical as expected. I think as I started to add pieces on it’ll start to take shape and look more impressive.

Advertisements
Tagged , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: