Finishing my field project

Today was the final day of our field! We came in early to put up our work in the four chimney exhibition space only to discover the walls had not been painted white as promised so they were still covered in paint. We quickly rushed off to put up paper to cover the walls which worked okay but didn’t look as good.

I feel that our work came together really well and the whole experience was enjoyable. It’s a shame we didn’t get as much as we planned made but I think our exhibition space looks good considering the time we had on it. The interactive side was quite a let down and our product designer didn’t get to make as much as hoped which was a shame but I suppose because of the way we decided to work on our own work it was up to us individually to get the work done rather than work together to create something.

Nether the less the field project has been great fun and I hope to do more group work in the near future, my illustration course has been very much individual work from day one and we never really got to work with others who has different approaches. It’s been interested learning about other peoples skills and I feel I’ve learnt something when it comes to working as a successful team. I think I was lucky to have a group like I did as we all got along really well and enjoyed working together.

IMG_5225 IMG_5223 IMG_5224  IMG_5239 IMG_5240 IMG_5241 IMG_5242 IMG_5243


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: